How do I request a Health First Colorado card?
Option 1: Print a card from your home computer. See: How can I print a Health First Colorado card through PEAK?
Option 2: View your Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) card from the PEAKHealth mobile app. PEAKHealth is for current Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) members. You must have a Colorado.gov/PEAK account or create one to sign in. PEAKHealth can be downloaded at the Apple iTunes Store or Android/Google Play App Store for free. PEAKHealth is not for people who want to apply for benefits. With the PEAKHealth app and a PEAK Account you can:
- Update your income and upload your paystub
- Update your contact and household information
- Set up payments for Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) enrollment fees or the Health First Colorado Buy-in program premiums
- Learn about how to stay healthy
- Find a Health First Colorado or CHP+ doctor
- View an electronic version of your Health First Colorado card
- View your Health First Colorado or CHP+ benefits
Option 3: You can also call or go in person to your local County Department of Human Services to request a card be mailed. The card will take up to two weeks to arrive.
Option 4: Finally, you can call or email the Customer Contact Center to request a card be mailed. When calling, choose option 5 to speak to a representative about ordering a replacement Health First Colorado card. If emailing, please specify the member you are requesting a card for, and be sure to include your name, date of birth and the last four of your Social Security number. Once you’ve completed the process the card will be mailed to the address on file and should arrive within two weeks.