You can easily apply for Health First Colorado online, in person or by mail.
Find Doctors & Other Providers
Search for Health First Colorado doctors and other provider types by location, name or specialty.
Member Benefits & Services
Learn more about Health First Colorado’s programs, benefits, and services.
Colorado Medicaid is now called
Health First Colorado!
Effective June 27, 2016, the Colorado Medicaid program is now called Health First Colorado. The new name reflects the significant changes that have been made to modernize Colorado’s Medicaid program to engage members and improve the quality and coordination of care.
While the name and look of Colorado Medicaid have changed, member eligibility, benefits, and providers will remain the same.
- How do I request a Health First Colorado card?
- What is my Case Number and where do I find it?
- How do I get behavioral health services?
- Which doctors take Health First Colorado?
- How much should I be charged for a prescription?
- I recently started getting health insurance through my job. Do I need to cancel my Health First Colorado coverage?
- What are Health First Colorado's benefits and co-payments?
- How do I change my Health First Colorado health plan?
- How can I check the status of my Health First Colorado or Child Health Plan Plus application?