I legally changed my name. How do I change my name on my Health First Colorado or Child Health Plan Plus case?

There are two ways to report that you have legally changed your name.

  1. Contact your local county office or Medical Assistance site.
  2. If you are enrolled in Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) or Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) and do not receive food assistance, cash assistance, or financial assistance to purchase private health insurance through Connect for Health Colorado, you can also call the Member Contact Center at 1-800-221-3943 / State Relay: 711 to change your name.
More Topics