I am a college student who does not live at home but my parents claim me as a tax dependent on their taxes. Do I need to include my parents’ income on my Medical Assistance application?

Yes. If you are a tax dependent of someone else, you need to include their income information on your application. If you do not know it, you will need to contact that person to get their income information.

More Topics